For victims of oil field accidents, the road to recovery can be long and difficult. Aside from the physical difficulties of healing from their injuries, they may also have to face financial repercussions from the accident as well, from both lost work time and medical bills they incur, which can leave victims and their families in financial ruin.
Were You in an Oil Field Accident?
While nothing but medical care and a good doctor can help you heal properly, there are ways to make your recovery easier. Call an attorney who specializes in oil field accidents like yours. They can help you seek workers’ compensation if your accident occurred on the job, or they can assist you in filing a legal claim against the at-fault party. Both of these actions can provide you with the funds you need to cover your medical bills and get by financially while you’re unable to work. You attorney will be able to determine if you’re due compensation for:
- Medical bills you’ve incurred to date, as well as those you expect in the future.
- Pain, suffering and anguish.
- Income you’ve lost because of your injury and income you will lose in the future.
- Disability payments if your accident has caused you permanent disability.
- Vocational training in the event that you are unable to return to the same job or position you held before the injury.
- Punitive damages if the accident occurred because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness.
If you want to make your road to recovery easier, contact the Law Offices of Pat Maloney. We specialize in oil field accidents, and we can help make sure that you get the compensation you need to heal from your injuries and keep you and your family out of debt.