A San Antonio injury lawyer doesn’t just handle one type or kind of injury. In fact, we work with all manner of injuries—from the smallest bruise or broken bone down to serious, life-threatening disabilities. If you were injured at the hands of another party, then we can help.
Here are just a few of the common injuries I see as a San Antonio personal injury lawyer:
- Brain injuries – Traumatic brain injuries are one of the more serious issues I see. Often these are a result of car accidents, although they can come about in other situations as well. As these typically affect victims in the long-term, often these cases can garner quite a bit of compensation.
- Neck injuries – Neck injuries, namely whiplash, are a very common issue, and they’re often seen after a car or truck wreck. Although this type of injury may seem minor, the victims still have every right to pursue legal action and get compensation for their pain, suffering, and medical bills.
- Burns – Burns are common, too, often resulting from workplace accidents, defective products, or, sometimes, car or motorcycle accidents. These range from minor to life-threatening and often require surgery and advanced treatment to repair.
- Malpractice injuries – I also see injuries that stem from medical malpractice or negligence. This is when a doctor, nurse, or medical facility fails to recognize a patient’s needs or when he or she makes a mistake that leads to injury. These are often very complicated cases, as they involve malpractice insurance, hospital lawyers, and many other parties.
- Workplace injuries – Injuries sustained on the job occur often as well. These usually include slips, falls, trips, or poorly cared for machinery or tools. In these cases, we often must choose between filing a worker’s compensation claim or pursuing legal action against the victim’s employer.
No matter how, where, or why you were injured, a San Antonio injury lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Law Offices of Pat Maloney today to discuss your case.