Pat Maloney, Jr. is a skilled San Antonio personal injury lawyer who has acted as lead counsel and co-counsel in many multi-million dollar verdicts throughout Texas. He is well known for his expertise in representing victims of serious personal injuries and has participated as a lecturer in the field of personal injury litigation. He has been named as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” Reference Book every year for the last five years.
Pat Maloney, Jr. received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas in 1975 and his law degree from St. Mary’s University in 1977. He has been actively engaged in the practice of law for over 30 years with The Law Offices of Pat Maloney, P.C.
Mr. Maloney is board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a member of the San Antonio Bar Association, San Antonio Lawyers Association, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the American Bar Association.
He is licensed by the Texas Supreme Court and U. S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and United States Supreme Court.
- Named Outstanding Young Trial Lawyer By The San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- President Of The San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Director Of The Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyer
- Academy Of Truck Accident Attorneys
- American Association For Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association Of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers Of America
- Pat Maloney Courage Award – Northwest Democrats
- Speaker At “Best Lawyers In Texas” Seminar
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board Of Legal Specialization